Saturday, November 8, 2008

VELY SIEN



And just like that, i am officially in love with the Macbook. Well not the entire package yet cos i'm still abit noob with the whole system and it's still kinda seems a lil unstable/laggy at times for me but the iPhoto is definitely LOVE!
Human is being a bitch because it's taking me yonks just to get through the whole Infection Unit. Frankly, i don't frickin careeeeeeee about my B&T cells okay leave them alone.
Starting to count down to my last exam already and wow omfg only THREE days! 10 days to it's finally HOMEEEE omg omg i can't wait i can't wait! Days are starting to drag by now and the annoying thing is that last week when i had to cram all these econs terms into my minute brain the frickin clock just from 6pm to 2am in one bloody snap. Now, snap beberapa kali pun the clock is ticking so slowly like a mofo.
I need to get back to Human Perspective now and i think i think i think i will be changing back to vicsays after the exams. New URL& new skin coming up (i hope/if i can be bothered)
Goodnight.

No comments: