Thursday, November 20, 2008

All in one day?!

Just got back from MidValley and i have one thing to say:

WHY DID EVERYBODY CHOOSE TO GO THERE TODAY?!

Okayla everybody refers to two people, but still.. its TWO people there today that i would NEVER EVER want to see, and i did -___- *curse and swear and stab myself for deciding to go there today*

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

Dinner time i need to go now.
OH i finally got my new number though. Funny story as well.

I went Maxis to get a new Hotlink then:

Vic: Dad i just got a new number
Dad: Aiya but i just got a new supp post paid simcard for you
Vic: ER -__- so how whats the number like?
Dad: 012 - XXXXXXX
Vic: Wah number so much nicer than my hotlink ok i take
Dad: Don't OVERSPEND and call the whole world
Vic: Erm if i do then i use my hotlink lah

See i made no promise not to bust my bill, but if i do, i'll use the hotlink as a temp number. HAHA:)

Ok dinner bye!

No comments: