Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Replies

Oh and also i haven't replied tags for a long time & since my cbox is puny as hell, i shall reply then here!

Wen: Hi monash :) thanks for the wishes! i've told daddy about the macbook so now we're just going to compare prices in the US as well. MB buddies coming up!

Mich: HI kokfriend! HAHA look guai mehhhh?? HEHE thanks for the wishes as well and faster come back!

Teri: Hey thanks for the wishes and study hard ok? Good luck for exams & will pass you my number soon :)

MikeCannon: Hi mikey pls get your ass back here asap and call me cos we need to talk and you need to tell whatever you need to tell me! 

Ying: HELLO :) thank you thank you! you enjoy your holidays as well and yes im enjoying life right now! :D :D

Bev: I know it just seems forever till my birthday right? Enjoy your holidays and let me or Iyesha know if you're in KL :)

Yee: HALLO finally you tagged haha. Will upload those photos soon ok?

Iyesha: I am RIGHT NEXT TO YOU RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHA yes my hair is black go dye yours now HAHAHA BYEEEE

Okay im finally done :) 
*skips away*

No comments: