Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rain rain go away

My to do list before leaving to US:
1. HAIRCUT
2. Eyebrows (make them look less like hutan rimba)
3. Go to Maxis
4. Tell dad about Macbook HAHA
5. Catch up on sleep

It's the second day back home and still no number :( Yesterday i woke up early to get my ass to the US embassy for my interview. My ipod was taken off me so i spent 2 hours listening to "bla bla bla please go to counter 2*. Dad waited with me as well thank god because they started asking questions about employment and bla like HELLO I DONT KNOW LAH.

Got home, finally and lunch-ed at Taman Desa. Got stuck in the restaurant cos it rained so we stayed there for the entire afternoon talking and when it stopped i got home and crashed. It continued to rain the entire night so i got lazy and didn't go to maxis to get my number.
I'll probably be getting a new number though, since my stupid sim card expired on me :( Will text you guys soon when i get it.

To Doreen and Michhhhhhh
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR JAP :) 

Ok the most dodgy thing happened just then. I went downstairs to get my cut oranges (haha) and i was walking up the stairs after that cos i wanted to continue blogging. While walking up i was thinking "shit i better don't drop this plate cos then oranges will go splat and it'll be damn pais" just at that time, i FELL and splat goes the oranges. STUPID STUPID STUPID. It wasn't as pais cos mom didn't see and she didn't make fun when i told her instead she was like "did you hurt yourself?" Aww. I was expecting "AHAHHAHA see told u not to bring those oranges up" lol i am so evil.

Too many words so i'm off. I need to get my number PRONTO to call people. Iyesha is off to SG and the rest aren't back yet. Boooo~

No comments: