Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20082008

Well its finally WEDNESDAY which means that 1) im finally done with tests for the week and 2) the longweekend begins TOMORROW :D :D Im really in desperate need for a holiday of some sort that can allow me some time for me myself and my bed! Alot of studying too since ill be having two tests on the tuesday and wednesday i return to school.

So im coughing like a mad idiot and my head has been spinning/throbbing all day. It didnt help that the weather was being a bitch with the cold morning and the hotass afternoons. So stupid woi.

SO its 20th of Aug 2008, 20082008, awww this date will never happen again. My father was so cute he sends a text saying "Wishing you continous years of good health, happiness and fun". Aiya hou cutezz wor :)

Some happy quotes for the day;

student: mr nguyen! do we have to put follicle stimulating hormone?? can't we just put FSH?!
binhnguyen: NO you cant just put FSH cos how am i suppose to know what that means? it could just mean fast........sexy..... i dno..... horses??

binhnguyen: i woke up with this pain in my groin, you know like right here *points at groin* like i really just want someone to massage it but noone wants to! i was like hey mr ford help me massage it and mr ford was like Noooooooo. im sure mr row would be like SURE!
students: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA.

Okay blogging mojo gone and my mood suddenly got ruined. BYE.

No comments: