Monday, August 25, 2008

Good times yo.

Photo from Nabeela's myspace of us in yr 8. PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHY I LOOK LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW WHY EW EW EW EW.

Instead of studying for my economics test which is (shit) TOMORROW since its already 2.25am, i'm chatting with Marcus, a friend from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Anyways, we got to the topic of my AISM days and aw that just make me think, those were one of the best times despite the numerous complaints i have about that school. No homework, half an hour lessons, the funkiest homeroom teacher, grandma stories by my history teacher, ECA after school... aww *tear*

Camp was pretty funny as well, we had shit food, and a pretty shit place to sleep in but hey the company was good :) I seriously wish i could remember where i kept photos from camp *hits self*. The supposed-to-be Coke gave us all diarrhoea but haha the jungle walks/pooltimes/trying to scare the other yeargroup in the middle of the night was good fun.

Aiya i sound like some 100year old grandma talking bout her past wtf okay i'm just gonna go back to studying now okay.

Oh btw, today marks the end of my long weekend break, which means, hello textbooks again.

Official countdown:

24 days to MOCKS (holy shit)

71 days to TEE(omgomgomgomgomg)

84 days till HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

And just to end of...

Year 8, 2004.
Posted by my Homeroom teacher on Facebook. OMG i was skinner then woi but ew what is with my faceeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Old times, old times.

No comments: