Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Rise of Raunch Culture

I have no life and i am blogging at least 3 times a day now as a form of procastination. I NEED NEED ABSOLUTELY NEED TO FINISH MY ENGLISH PANEL DISCUSSION TONIGHT since i have a human test to study for tomorrow night. Just to make things worst i'm going for that UWA expo tm as well -.- 9 frickin am in the morning (provided i can actually get up) obviously me watching the olympics opening tonight is a defs NO wtf *wails*

Next week is week 4 and the most dreaded/dreadful week EVER. 5 tests (2 just for english alone wtfbbq) and a chem prac exam. Along with human where this time its all about B/T cells etc etc AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *bangs head on the wall*

WHY AM I BLOGGING WHY AM I BLOGGING?!?!?!?!

vic you should just and fail tee and clean toilets. bye.

No comments: