Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Those were the times.

You know the feeling when you look back at old blog posts whether they were yours or a friends, it just makes you go "awwww" from all that reminiscing? I just went through a case of serious flashing back to the past, yr10, yr 11..

It's all a part of growing up really. I know i prolly don't have much of a say about "growing up" since i am still growing up and i've just got so much ahead of me. But then again, i think i've lived enough to say "Those were the times" or just "Damn, i missed you".

Blog hopping again at the most ungodly hour when my human test is p2 tomorrow morning. This is something i will never learn, priorities my ass woi.



Emo emo.



Must be all that human bio getting to me.

p/s to Feli and Adeline, i just checked justjared and Leona Lewis was singing at the Beijing Olympics. SOLYYYYY :(

No comments: