Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yippy yippy yay!

I decided to delete that very very "i am such a failure post" since 1. it is so emo ew 2. so what if i didnt go for a frickin expo i still get into uni anw 3. im dont with my panels, human and econs test :D lets not talk about my english common task on thursday okay?
So today is the 12th of August, which marks a very sexy lady's birthday :)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SYAZZZZZZZ :D

I'm sorry i had to take those 2 photos from your blog but i don't recent photos of/with you and facebook is blocked here (so lame) so bear with me. Have funnn babe and stay gorgeous!


Woo the year is going by so damn fast :( not like there is anything :( about finally graduating and getting highschool over and done with but i'll defs be missing the girlies i've spent all these years in boarding with. Aiyo emotional moment..

Ok i'm gonna get off the com now and watch the olympics or something haha! Toodles.

No comments: