Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't sleep tonight

Woooo for the first time in history, i am done with chem early enough for me to blog/watch lasvegas/look at other blogs/take a long long shower/do my laundry etc etc. It's a good feeling really, and hopefully it will last for the mocks. Started studying for chem since 3 today, and ended about 8. Ahh, yay :)

Speaking of which, mocks is in exactly one month from tomorrow(which starts in 37mins). OMGWTFBBQ i am so not ready for this. #*(@&$*@&#

I will now go make use of this "early night" freedom and go SLEEP :D Oh 3 more sleeps and its the LONG WEEKEND (thankgod finally)

I will study during the longweekend.
I will study during the longweekend.
I will "tah pin lou" during the longweekend then study.
I WILL STUDY LAH OK.

Goodnights munkeys.

No comments: