Sunday, August 24, 2008

240808// Beijing Olympics Closing Ceremony

And just like that, the Beijing Olympics has finally ended and whoaaaaaa another 4 yrs till the next one. The pressure is on for London woi to try and top the China in both their opening and closing.
I still have not watch the opening ceremony cos im lame and instead i watched college production. Don't get me wrong woi, the production was good, but woi woi woi the olympics opening?! *smacks head*

Call me lame but i'm still gonna watch the opening that the boarding house people recorded. I WILL.

Closing was awesome as well with Beckham, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, the British Idol singer and a few others at scene. Damn spectacular!

Okay so now i SHOULD go work on my econs essay :( :( school begins on tuesday. And we're back to miseryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 2.5weeks to mocks, oh shit im dead.

Killlll me.
Toodles.

No comments: