Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tytn appaz sucks?


Here is a photo of me looking neckless, fat and giving the "im off to get more food and stuff myself" look. Found it on CEO's blog.

My my what a day it has been filled with emotional rollercoasters and coin flipping haha. A pretty interesting phonecall session too. I will miss boarding and all its dramas. On another irrelevant note, the Brother called up and was like "btw why did you choose that phone?" and the phonecall proceeded to a "this phone sucks wey" (something likethat but a more aggresive wtf *$@&^# this phone sucks) Sigh might need to send it to the shop gosh when will i EVER get to use that damn phone?!

I haven't even had the time to watch the pre-recorded Beijing Olympics opening yet omg i am a loser and its probably almost ending soon -.- I HAVE TO WATCH THE CLOSING NO MATTER WHAT MANNNzz.

On a happier note...

The most disgusting/filled with tests week is finally coming to and end end end and what better way to "celebrate" by going for the St Mary's IS tm. Whee (ok honestly im not excited yet, not yet maybe tomorrow i will be)
Might also attend Syaz's birthday celebration tm night, depending on transport bla bla.

Okay need to go reply emails for now. Toodles and hopefully some visual updates on the next post on the IS social :)

Goodnightssssssss.

No comments: