Friday, August 22, 2008

Still coughing,

and along with the most unglam voice ever, i am going out -.-

Woi, its damn boring at home and im not going to stay at home and watch olympics/downloaded movies/lasvegas all day long okay. Time of solace/peace is over tq very much.

I woke up at 9 this morning cos i scared myself from coughing non stop. HAHA I scared myself. Damn lame chop.

Check my facebook and saw this,

"Aiyo get well soooooon!! ♥ We watched inotstupid2 last night and doreen cried!!! Hahaha I was just looking at lan ping guo the whole time♥ hahahaha"

awww, chen chai :) *reminisce* sigh i fell like it was just last week that i was yr10 going for work experience and bawling my eyes out watching i not stupid 2. boooooooohoo.
Okay need to stop blogging and get ready.

Toodles.

No comments: