Saturday, March 7, 2009

1pm morning

Picture of the day:


So 3am nights lead to 1pm "mornings". I woke up to the sound of my phone ring, and groggily push some buttons to make the noise stop. Then i looked at my transparent ikea clock and realised that it was already noon and i was supposed to have woken up early to:

1. Do my laundry
2. Read through the week's lecture notes since i've been slacking/stoning/sleeping at lectures
3. Complete my philosophy assignment for my tutor who isn't going to check it even though he warned that he might when he "feels like it"
4. Download episodes of GG 
5. Clean the house

When i finally decided to get out of bed, i went over to the Wanshing's room who was alo half stoned on her bed and was too sianzxz to get out. We finally did go get some lunch though and i did some shopping at Harbour Town. I managed to grab some super damn awesome good deals, specially with those black skinnys i've been eye-ing on since last week.

Oh btw, i've decided from now on i shall include a "picture of the day" in every one of my posts, just so that it doesn't look so damn wordy and it'll make me happy too! Todays pic of the day was taken after the 2007 boarders swimming carnival! i was tired i crashed while writing -___-

GG time woiiiiiiii. I'm so slowww -____-

xoxo,

V


No comments: