Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally friday

Shit week4 passed by so quickly i didn't even realise it was already Friday! I was chatting with Emilie on MSN and she was like "oh so what time's class tm" and i was like "errr what day is it tomorrow?". What a noob. Have been in uni for 4 weeks already and still dont know what day of the week it is -____-

I just printed a whole load of lecture notes for chem and wow i feel so prepared for my ONE lecture tomorrow. Honestly, when i first dropped phil for chem, i slacked during the first 4 chem lectures. Instead ying&i talked about Benjamin Button (scroll down to read). I didn't print lecture notes the day before and i walked in empty handed where else everyone else has like nice notes that they could write on. Gosh i was so damn lost. It's time to catchup on workkk so this weekend shall be dedicated to that. I KNOW I CAN AJA AJA FIGHTING. 

Philosophy just got a whole lot bitchier, but it was nice to know that i actually understood the first 35 out of the 45min lecture today. NEED TO STUDYYYYYYYYY and do my weekly assignment that apparently doesn't get marked. Sai ngo geh si kan.

Aiya too much rambling for today i'm actually just blogging for the sake of it while waiting for my notes to print. I really miss the fastass laser printer at MLC where we could just print like 876984832870432 pages and noone cared. My little printer isn't the fast zooooom printer, instead its the leftrightleftrightleftright printer that is damn slowwwww woi. HAHA but then again those laser printers are normally damn huge and nothanks i have no space.

Picture of the day then i shall go zzz.

Picture of the day:

This is SO old but it was cristal, syaz & i somewhere at bayview.

Gooooooooooooodnight.

No comments: