Sunday, March 1, 2009

WARNING: Rant ahead.

3.44am; 
1st March 09

I just finished the final episode of Gem of Life and honestly quite dodge and totally random, kinda like the director got too tired/bored/fed up after 81 episodes so he decided "okay lets just put this scene here and this one here and voila it's a wrap". Seriously i heard that people in HK were so pissed with the ending (and i don't blame them) that some yelled at the cast/crew whenever they were out on the streets. LOL rumour tho so whether it's true or not is a diff story alltogetherrrrr.

Now that i'm finally done with this 82 episode series, i should seriously consider going to bed because it's going to be my last night for sleeping in since sigh sigh monday's coming up and uni's here to haunt me again. BUT too many thoughts are running through my mind that i feel the urge to rant/write down my pent up anger/disappointment/emotion(s) on this blog right here.

But but you may never know who is reading and even though errr i don't have readers i'd rather not be so gay as to write them up here just incase ******* reads it laaa woi then it'll be damn pais. So for now i shall just shut my frickin mouth and continue ranting on about nothing because i am trying to tire myself so i can finally fall asleep.

Something worth LOL-ing about happened earlier in the night involving Mich/Ying/Wanshing but i don't think i have the patience to write the story here right now so that'll prolly be in tomorrow's post. Somehow i like to blog nowadays, just because i am too bored and this takes up alot of my time.

Now i am tired and i shall return to the comfort of my double bed and proceed with my sleep. WTF is with this sentence i srsly better tidur before i chi seen and scare myself.

Goodnight and i apologize if anybody wasted their precious 3mins of their life reading his post.

No comments: