Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday wishes + Wonders of Lectopia

(Left: Doreen's 17th birthday @ the yr 12 area)

My my, how time flies! I was just about to do a quick birthday greeting for a dear friend of mine, when i looked through Facebook and found this! This was taken after surprising Doreen with her cake and although it was simple, it was good fun!

Birthday cakes and birthday songs @ the Dining hall during dinner has become a tradition in the MLC Boarding House. Looking back, i honestly miss being able to celebrate those special days with them girls! 

Today is Doreen's 18th birthday and I just wanted to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (she might actually kill me for putting up this photo of us in "boarding cbf clothes":P :P) 

Babe, hope you have a splendid day and i'm sure things will go well for you in Sydney. Have fun doing whatever you guys were planning on doing tonight and tell me all about it soon yes? It was really good catching up with you tonight over a 1.5 hour phone call, although it was seriously TOO short considering that i have NOT spoken to you in ages and i'm just so used to seeing you everyday. Okay shall not blabber on, all i want to say again is happy birthday and may all your wishes come true. Love xx


<3<3

So anywayyyyy i've actually been busy lectopia-ing these couple of days since i conveniently decided to skip my philosophy lecture yesterday and also i've been trying to catch up on my chem lecture notes. I have now discovered the wonders of i-Lecting and may neverrrrr turn up for lectures ever again *slaps self* Definitely pointless turning up to philosophy that's for sure since i stone/zzz/stare at the lecturer anw -___________-

So so i've looked back at my old blog entries and i've decid
ed that my blogposts are too "today at uni bla bla bla" or "shit wanna go home" or even "blablabla said this HAHHA". I might start writing proper entries now (soon), about things that actually matter and since i've just sign up for Nuffnang Australia, hopefully i could start writing advertorials(can i even do that)?? I had Nuffnang Malaysia okay and obv not much progress with my pathetic traffic shhhhhhh shaddup. Nevertheless i'll still blog like i always do about uni/life/stuff happening but maybe at times i'll blog about other things like.... aiya i lost my point lah this paragraph is so bullshit. 

Lets just go back to what i do best in my blog.

During the Human lecture this (yesterday) morning.
Sam: So how are you guys getting to the MSU rivercruise?
Ying: YAH!
Vic: *looks at ying* WHAT YAH?
Vic+Sam+Ying: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

See see that's easy to blog about. I could just go on and on ab
out the conversations i have and prolly end up with a book of them. Sigh i wish i had skillxzx to string chim words together to make extra chim sentences then this could be a chim blog with chim readers. WOI wtf am i going on about?

Okay Friday tomorrow so only Chem lectures (i will not skip i will not skip i will not skip) then maybe more i-lecting if im in the mood cos i still have lectures to catch up on. WHY AM I SO SLOW?

Picture of the day:

Mummy & I; Rodeo Drive, Hollywood

Byebyebyebyebyebyebye.

No comments: