Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sienzxz woi

Picture of the day:

Gelato has the best lighting for photos. And omg my orange phone :)

It was dimsum this morning with Mich, Ying, and WS. I swear i'm coming down with a flu or something. You know that feeling when your nose starts getting blocked, you're constantly thirsty/dehydrated and it kinda hurts to breathe? YAH THATS ME RIGHT NOW OKAY AND ITS NOT FUNNY. I've been trying to sneeze out whatever it is that is tickling my nose but right now tak jadi lahhh. Ish so annoying.

Uni again tomorrow -____- two lectures at 9-11, then 2 hours break followed by lecture at 1-2. Another 2 hours break then labs for 2 hours. Tell me why so dodgyyy oneee?!?! Terror tuesday is coming up, which means that 3 hr chem lab + 2 hr hbio lab + 2 lectures in btwn. #*&@$^#&)

I've been back for slightly more than a month already and we're already approaching week4 of uni and i'm still feeling pretty homesick and i miss the folks back home. Thankfully dad's visiting in may :)

I need to do prelabs which are such a waste of time but sigh no choice. My Human tutor is slightly anal and everyone in tute doesn't like asking her questions cos she damn sarcastic about her answers..

Student: Um is that a mitochondria? Looks abit like the golgi to me..
Tutor: How bout you tell me. What's that?
Student: Umm.. Golgi?
Tutor: *Gives a long hard stare*
Student: Mitochondria?
Tutor: *Stares some more then rolls eyes* SO WHAT IS IT??????

WAHLAO EH THATS WHY WE ARE ASKING RIGHT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE US THE ANSWER )(#&$%#^$&*@#*T%^*#.

Okay la byebye i need to go blow my nose and get started on my dodgy prelabs.

No comments: