Friday, March 27, 2009

Replies to chatterbox

It's easier to reply them comments here!

Mich: Ahhh, why you influence me. NOOO i must go lectures. But hmm good point save transportation costs? :P :P btw thanks for reminding me to use my IRIS :)

Reen: No worries babe. I miss you lots lots too! Take care ah LEEN. Keep in touch and call me if anything too yes?

Ying: HEHE phew thank god. LOL and yesyes welldone for rapping on my blog with vewen!

Dirah: I miss you too! Come back so we can waffles together! :)

Yee: Nope haven't done anything since i got back. Actually not that nice lor, abit mushroom head at times, but i have to admit, the weather here makes hair blowdrying ALOT easier!

Dada: Thanks seniorrrrr. Trying to enjoy!

Wen: HEHEHE i miss you dear! *sings* it's okay i don't like her anw. I'm too busy finding a new job everday. Try pizza hut NO, try dominos NO, try starbucks NO and we have macdonald! Here's your shirt, heres your tie. :P :P

No comments: