Monday, March 30, 2009

My lowest ebb

When you feel low, lower than low, what do you do?
Do you go for a walk?
Do you go to sleep?
Have a smoke?
Drink?
Cry?

I choose to cry. Then i choose to drown my sorrows by trying to go to bed.

But for once, it did not work today. I felt worse in fact. My nose was blocked from all the crying and i could not have felt more alone.
Thankfully, i chose to call the right person, and at the right time too. Syaz, i know i've said this too many times already but THANK YOU so much babe <3 

When the whole ordeal was over, i still felt slightly shit, and normally at this time, i'd fall asleep from the buckets of tears my over-worked tear glands have been producing. Today, i chose to go on msn, and Wai Han showed me this:


And that's all i needed to feel all better again. Thanks :))

No comments: