Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not so terror Tuesday

Gelare waffles; Half price Tuesdays

So Terror Tuesday wasn't such a terror since i had no chem labs this week :D I was meant to have an hour of HumanB this morning then a 4 hour break till 2pm. 
At 7.30 i literally smashed my phone trying to switch the damn alarm off and at 7.40
am i actually dragged my sleep deprieved ass up to wash up.. only to make the decision to skip my Human lecture for 2 reasons:
1. I don't listen anw and always end up sleeping so i might as well sleep at home
2. It was too much of an effort having to go all the way to uni, attend one damn lecture then go all the way back home for my 4 hour break then come out again for my lecture/lab in the afternoon. (besides waste my precious time and 77 cents HAHAHHAHAHAHAH)

So i decided to text Ying to let her know i wasn't goi
ng, set my alarm to a more decent time then zzz again. When i finally got up (in a less groggy state) i studied a bit more for my Human quiz then watched Ellen on tv. Finally left the house at 1 feeling damn refreshed. Not such a terror after all.

MY ZOOLOGIST TUTOR LET ME OUT ON TIME TODAY OMG OMG OMG LETS CELEBRATE. Like seriously at 5.30pm SHARP ON THE DOT she was like "okay you can go" and i swear i felt like dancing at that moment LOL :P :P

We finally had our waffles tonight and it was the ending of a pretty okay day at uni when shit happened involving a fucking landrover with a BLIND driver plus another random maroon car. No details kthanks.

It's 2.23am and i really really need to sleep. Intense philosophy tute tomorrow omgz wish me luck plssssss. 

Picture of the day:

MA FACE -  Just because there hasn't been any camwhory photos recentlyyy. This was taken at Reid ytd when i tried to study for Human during my 2 hour break. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY MUSHROOM HAIR I KNOW SIGH.

KKKK that's all for now i'm seriouslyyy sleepyyyy zzzzzzzzzzz
Nightsxxzxzxzxz.

No comments: