Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. "My-Father's" Day

My dad's name is Patrick lah. Geddit geddit?

9am lecture today,
Woke up at 8.50am. 
Fail.com seriously -____________-"
Got to uni, rush rush rush my pre lab work cos we had to write it in an exercise book not our lab manual. (Thanks Ying for helping!)
Rush to lab, pakai gay labcoat, then mix chemicals for the next 3 hours.
Sien.com
Break then philosophy lecture.
Stone.com
Break again then human lab
Stone again.com

I know i know emo post yesterday sorrryyyy woi. I'm still emo and i don't want to talk about it. I will explode soon i swear :'( 

BUT

i'll still do the picture of the day cos i haven't been doing any recently.

SO.

Picture of the day:

@ the boarders valedictory dinner. i miss doreeen :(

Klaaa enough for today. You know for a blog named "Wai, Hallaow" it doesn't seem so :D :D :D happy happy joy joy to me -_____- not right not at least.

Just to end of.

During the Human Biology lecture:
Hbio lecturer: So many of you would have done genetics in human biology before..
Ying: *rolls eyes* no shit -_____-

HAHAHA it was seriously funny at that time with her facial expressions and all.
That's all for now byebye.

Why is it still March? Why not June? Faster la..

No comments: